My very gourmet speculoos roll cake.
I recently made my own speculoos spread and my eldest daughter wanted to eat her in a cake.
I immediately visualized a soft rolled cake spread with speculoos dough.
It was a real delight; the sponge cake and speculoos mix is simply delicious.
A direct trip to Belgium, of which speculoos is the specialty.
When to the speculoos paste, it is a real delight on the palate and above all too easy to make.
I myself am surprised, but it's so nice to make your own spread.
The most difficult step in this recipe, it's time to garnish the sponge cake; the scent of speculoos is so tempting that you can't stop tasting the dough.
- 4 œufs
- 100g de sucre en poudre
- 100g de farine
- 1 teaspoon & rsquo; liquid vanilla flavor
- 25cl de crème liquide
- spread with speculoos
- Whisk eggs with powdered sugar and the & rsquo; vanilla flavor, until the mixture triples in volume.
- Sift the flour and pour.
- Mix gently.
- Verser la pâte sur une plaque recouverte de papier cuisson.
- Enfourner pendant 10 minutes à 180°C.
- By the end of cooking, slide the sponge cake onto a damp cloth and let cool.
- Whip the liquid cream to obtain a whipped cream.
- Mix the whipped cream with the speculoos paste.
- Garnish the sponge cake and roll your cake.
- Spread the entire surface with the speculoos paste.
- Place in the fridge until ready to serve.
Je participe au Tour of Europe challenge in cooking!