Stir-fried noodles with Japanese shrimps.
This is the first time that I have made the Japanese style stir-fried noodles myself.
Usually I eat it when I go to an Asian restaurant and when Marion, who is the new godmother of this football battle, to propose this theme, I very naturally directed myself, who am a sweet tooth, to a Japanese pastry shop.
the results found on the internet seemed a little complicated to me so suddenly I also like the ease, I opted for a savory recipe and I made sautéed noodles with shrimps.
Je participe à la Bataille Food #62.
The Food Battle, this is a non issue challenge, launched ago 5 years by Jenna blog Bistro de Jenna. It brings together bloggers / Culinary Artists but also amateurs / Kitchen trices every 1st Wednesday of the month at 18h around a new theme proposed by the godfather or godmother of the month.
Valérie from the 123Dégustez blog is the administrator of the game and page Facebook.
The previous patron had Maeva blog Cook a Life by Maeva and the new godmother is Marion from the Marion's Bakery blog. Le thème est: ITADAKIMASU !
- a mixture of frozen Asian vegetables
- sesame oil
- peeled shrimp
- sel, poivre, turmeric
- Heat sesame oil in a wok or pan.
- Pour frozen Asian vegetables.
- Ajouter le sel, le poivre et le curcuma.
- Mix well and cook for 7 minutes.
- Book this preparation in a bowl.
- Dans un récipient, place your noodles and pour boiling water to cover them. Laisser cuire pendant 4 minutes. (do not hesitate to mix regularly). Drain the noodles pass this time.
- Return a little oil to the wok and cook the shrimp for 2 minutes.
- Add the vegetables and the noodles.
- Mix everything well and sauté your preparation in the wok.
- Place your sautéed shrimp noodles in a bowl or serving dish.
- Dans un récipient, place your noodles and pour boiling water to cover them. Laisser cuire pendant 4 minutes. (do not hesitate to mix regularly).
Liste des participants:
Marion from Marion’s Bakery - Fabienne from Famoh – Poppy de Poppy Seed Channel – Valérie de 123 Taste - Maeva de Cook A Life ! by Maeva - Gaëlle from My Nomad Cuisine - Mary Crazy Cake – Aurélie de J’ai toujours aimé le jaune moutarde - Helena Keskonmangemaman ? – Gridelle de Les Voyages de Gridelle – Marie de United Colours of Macarons – Anaïs de Another lick – Catalina de Le blog de Cata – Patou de Karibo Sakafo ! - Carole Ramène la popotte – Léa de Le Repaire des Ventres Faims - Delphine de Oh, gourmet ... - Dr. Chocolatine of La Médecine passe par la cuisine – Sarah de Play with Food – Lina de Le Chaud Patate – Lic de Aussi délicieux qu’un gâteau