Sautéed carrots in cookeo, easy and fast.
Pan-fried vegetables are very easy to prepare and especially if you have pre-steamed them.
I have a preference for carrots and for this recipe I chose to pan-fried them very simply: a little oil, salt and parsley. Délicieux!
The cooking time is very quick because I steamed the carrots for 10 minutes in order to have them very tender.
Then cut into slices, I just have to blow them up.
If you like and want, you can also add garlic and spices.
If you like healthy cooking, quick and easy, this casserole of carrots in cookeo will please you.
- a little oil
- du persil
- du sel, du poivre
- Peel the carrots.
- Place the carrots in the steamer basket that you will place in the bowl with a background of water.
- Start mode “pressure cooking” pendant 10 minutes.
- By the end of cooking, reserve the carrots and empty the bowl.
- Pour a little oil into the bowl and add the carrots cut into slices.
- Add salt and parsley.
- Start the cooking mode ” Brown” and mix the carrots regularly to make them lightly colored during 5 minutes.
Another recipe with cookeo: chicken and rice stir-fry.